Archive for ctos ccris
CTOS Self Check:
The CTOS Self Check will show what is reported about you in your CTOS report.
Procedure for doing Self Check:
In order to obtain your CTOS Self Check Report, you have to register with us first.
You may register with us via the following ways:
- In person:
- This requires your physical present at our office.
- Please bring along your MyKad and our officer will assist you with the registration and printing of the Self Check Report.
Our Address: A-8-4 8th Floor, Megan Avenue 1, No 189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Tel: 03 27228888
- Online Registration
- Go to the website – http://ctosid.ctos.com.my
- Click on Register CID and follow the instructions to register your CTOS ID accordingly.
- Send us all the relevant documents and photocopy of your MyKad (both sides).
- Upon receipt and verification of your documents, your CTOS ID will be activated.
- You may then request and print your Self Check Report via online.
- Download Self Check Form – Company
- Complete the form and affix Company stamp
- Provide I.C of Director doing the Self Check
- Provide certified copy of company Form 9 and Form 49
- Provide Company Authorisation Letter signed by Director to conduct company self-check.
Search CCRIS Online
Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS)
CCRIS is a system that collects credit information on borrowers from financial institutions and supplies the information back to them. This is one of the sources of information used by financial institutions to help them establish a view of the credit histories of potential or current borrowers. It is not a blacklist system as perceived by some people.
One of the functions of Bank Negara Malaysia is to regulate and supervise the financial institutions so that the financial system of the country would be sound and stable. As such, the Bank promotes prudent credit policies and professionalism among the financial institutions, including the adoption of best business practices in credit risk management. One way of doing this is by providing CCRIS to the financial institutions so that they can make faster and better informed lending decisions.
Check CCRIS? Worried that someone may have stolen your identity?
You can obtain your credit report once in every 3 months.
If you are from the Klang Valley, you can get your credit report instantly at Bank Negara Malaysia (Block D, Ground Floor) or by mail/fax (take 2 – 4 weeks to process your request for credit report via mail/fax as the report will be sent to the nearest financial institutions to your home address for your collection.)
For more information, you can contact BNMLINK
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about CCRIS, please click HERE