CTOS Self CheckBy
CTOS Self Check:
The CTOS Self Check will show what is reported about you in your CTOS report.
Procedure for doing Self Check:
In order to obtain your CTOS Self Check Report, you have to register with us first.
You may register with us via the following ways:
- In person:
- This requires your physical present at our office.
- Please bring along your MyKad and our officer will assist you with the registration and printing of the Self Check Report.
Our Address: A-8-4 8th Floor, Megan Avenue 1, No 189 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Tel: 03 27228888
- Online Registration
- Go to the website – http://ctosid.ctos.com.my
- Click on Register CID and follow the instructions to register your CTOS ID accordingly.
- Send us all the relevant documents and photocopy of your MyKad (both sides).
- Upon receipt and verification of your documents, your CTOS ID will be activated.
- You may then request and print your Self Check Report via online.
- Download Self Check Form – Company
- Complete the form and affix Company stamp
- Provide I.C of Director doing the Self Check
- Provide certified copy of company Form 9 and Form 49
- Provide Company Authorisation Letter signed by Director to conduct company self-check.